This entry was posted on Sunday, March 23rd, 2008 at 2:21 am and is filed under production journal. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
I sometimes wonder whether I could have made this work. This thought comes after the fact. I must have spent at least 70 hours in laundromats from October through end November.
From the journal:
- new owner (of Little Hollywood Laundrette) and attendants (from Honduras, Philippines)
- customers across 4 neighbourhoods (Duboce Triangle, Mission, Castro, Market)
- scope: stay in laundromat (more elegant) or follow customers to homes?
- synch interviews or voice-over only?
- black & white film or High Definition video?
- possible to abstract?
- play on dirty laundry concept?